With the project «Teacher Education» the Pedagogical Section and the «Hague Circle – International Council for Steiner Waldorf Education» want to ensure that Rudolf Steiner's pedagogical impulse is implemented in a way that is appropriate to the time and place.
For in today's world there are many challenges. For example, with the worldwide spread of the Waldorf movement, teacher training has become more diverse on the one hand, but also more confusing on the other.
We ask ourselves the following questions:
- Why are there not enough trained people in our institutions?
- What is the target image of the training?
- Do we need Waldorf-specific training and why?
- How are teachers trained today for Waldorf institutions?
- What tasks do the children and trainees of today present us with?
- How is the training financed?
- Who trains the trainers?